What Is It?
Instanet Fax allows users to send paper documents to any email address worldwide via a toll-free phone number, converting the fax to a PDF email attachment. As a GFLR member this service is absolutely FREE. Best of all Instanet Fax is a component of Instanet Forms, DocBox and TransactionDesk.
With this service, you will be given a toll-free fax number that allows you to receive inbound faxes via email.To receive your personal toll-free fax number you will need to fill-out an application. Download Form
- • Send a paper fax to email.
• Eliminates cost of paper, toner and printers.
• All faxes and emails are branded with your logo.
• No need to hand-write phone numbers.
• Digital timestamping gives third party verification of time sent and received.
• Create InstanetFax coversheets offline without having to log into the service.
• Send to any email program including Outlook, Mac Mail, Aol, Gmail, Yahoo! and many others.
• Watermark documents with 'Draft' or 'Confidential' with one click.
• Multiple document attachments with one fax.
What Does It Cost?
As a GFLR member this service is absolutely FREE. Best of all Instanet Fax is a component of Instanet Forms, DocBox and TransactionDesk.
How Do I Get Started?
To receive your personal toll-free number you will need to fill-out an application by clicking here.
Online webinars are available FREE of cost to members on the Instanet Fax website; http://instanetsolutions.com/webinars/.
On Site Training/Classes
At this time, no classes have been offered but upon request, we will make classes available to members if needed.
Additional resources are provided on the INSTANET Solutions webpage. These include a live chat from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., email support and phone number to reach technical support. If you have any questions or concerns related to Instanet Fax, a member of their support team will be happy to assist you. A user guide is available online at http://www.instanetsolutions.com/VanityFaxNumbers/help.