Eligible GFLR members will soon have the opportunity to vote for the upcoming 2015 Directors they would like to have represent them on the GFLR Board of Directors. The three candidates below are vying for the President-Elect position. The four applicants for Director, through acclamation, will serve on 2015 Board of Directors. Online voting for the President-Elect position will begin at 8:30 a.m., Thursday, August 21st.
Candidates Running for President-Elect
Candidates Running for Director Positions
Board Member resposibilities include but are not limited to:
- 1. Attendance at GFLR board meetings.
2. To act as an intermediary providing communications between the membership and the Association for Association programs and policies.
3. To act as the liaison between the Board of Directors and specific committees, if asked by the President.
4. When specifically assigned, to act as a spokesman for the Association or speaker at local Association functions or meetings at which the Association is to be represented.
5. To be familiar with the Association Governing Documents and the policy of the Association, as contained in the Association Policy Manual; to provide input and guidance to the Board of Directors concerning changes to policy.
6. Participation in GFLR activities throughout the year.
7. A commitment to invest in RPAC.
8. Attendance at Florida Realtors® and NAR Meetings.
9. Attendance at the Florida REALTORS® Great American REALTOR® Days in Tallahassee.